View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

Member Since Jun 2011
66.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 04, 2021 at 10:03 PM

@whatever2013 message received! Also this way we can stop "at-ing" each other as this thread will show up in my New Posts.

My diet is not particularly inexpensive, as right now i am using a lot of shelf-stable and or canned foods, as i am having hoarding issues and the kitchen gets unusable. Heck, the apartment.

I hurt my back a month ago so things have gotten a bit messier, but it has healed now, so i should be able to get the place cleaned up in order to let scheduled maintenance in to switch the heater to air conditioning in the next week or so.

I think my switch to savory breakfasts started a few months ago when i was doing the potato diet, which was basically eating potatoes for most meals.

My shopping is thru amazon and getting fresh groceries delivered thru an app service. I kinda eat like im in a bomb shelter! But the comedian Teller says the lack of variety in the potato diet is an advantage to weight loss.

Also using the saying, "Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dine like a pauper."

Jane, thanks for your support!
unaluna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462