~Christina
Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 04, 2021 at 11:58 PM

We had a big storm front move through this am ( Tuesday) and around Nashville there was 10 Tornadoes ! all rated EF 0 but oh the damage and one woman lost her life when a tree fell onto her home, So very sad. We just got nasty wind and rain, This afternoon we had another round of storms, but nothing severe. Spring in TN is awful when these storms come across.

I'm still upset well more rage-y about the situation with my Pdoc. I have an appt with my T next Wednesday.. So needed ! then I see my Cardiologist 2 days later, probably need another damn pill !!!

Honestly the only thing that is helping me lately is sitting on my porch with my dogs. Our puppy " Gus" Oh I swear he is such a goof ball, Huge personality.. I need to try and post a recent picture of him..

My Daughter is booking a flight this week to come up in June ! I have not seen her since a year ago Christmas.. We will be a sobbing mess.

To everyone struggling I hope you can find at least moments of peace and things star to improve.. Thats how I am trying to manage my messy life right now..

Loads of hugs to all

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, buddha1too, Innerzone, Nammu, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, buddha1too, Nammu, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123