Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,640 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 05, 2021 at 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive99 View Post
I understand it's hard and well-meaning outsiders may see the full situation correctly from the outside but while we are inside it all, in the "bubble" and in all the unprocessed details and patterns of the experience it's very different than for outsiders. It's very different acutally having to go through all that and having to find our way through it all and out of the whole bubble and the situation.

I wish you luck with getting through it all and getting out of it in time before he possibly gets you even lower with all his extreme and remorseless emotional manipulations. And I said remorseless, yes, I still feel like he's a psychopath with how far he's willing to go with the emotional manipulations. .
@Alive99, thank you, and yes, when you're in it, it's a very different situation than when looking at it from the outside.

I don't know if he's a psychopath, but he's certainly narcissistic and he's sucking me dry. HIs manipulations are quite extreme!

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; May 05, 2021 at 07:21 AM..

Hugs from:
Alive99, RoxanneToto