View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default May 05, 2021 at 05:34 AM

Hi Unaluna,

Welcome to the Check-In thread! Glad to have you here! Thanks for co-operating. You are most welcome for my support!

That's a great saying about eating like a king, prince and pauper. I strive to do this but with my morning nausea it's a challenge. Sorry to read you are having hoarding issues but hoping your back heals and you can see to it. I have to have maintenance come in to remove my air-conditioner cover in the Spring and re-install it in the Fall and it's such a bore, even tho my Senior Superintendent is a great guy. Just hate having my privacy violated, you know? I treasure my privacy. I've only had four guests in the sixteen years i've lived here!

I have to take my dog to the vet today for preventive dental cleaning. Poor thing, but she will be anesthetized for the whole thing. They even gave her pre-anesthetic to be given twelve and two hours prior to the procedure, to ease her into sedation. I'm glad as i want the ordeal to cause her the least amount of suffering possible. I love my little doggie! Do you have a pet?

I'm counting calories, that's my method-of-choice. I finished yesterday well under-limit which is good because the day before i was over. I'm careful not to trigger starvation mode so i hope to be consistently at my limit in the future. Occasionally under-limit is okay but not regularly.

What do you mean by "at-ing" each other? Using the @handle method to call people's attention to a post? I actually LIKE that feature because otherwise the recipient might miss my comments if they don't read everything closely. If you like, i can skip "at-ing" YOU but i'd like to keep doing it for others, if you don't mind. I put a lot into my posts and i can't bear the thought that they're not even read, due to distracted use of the forums. Can you live with that? I didn't @handle you for this message, out of respect for your wishes, did you notice?

Ta!

Jane.

Last edited by Anonymous41462; May 05, 2021 at 06:26 AM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna