View Single Post
Just2ofme

Member Since Apr 2021
2 hugs
given
Default May 05, 2021 at 07:29 AM

Hi, Everyone who commented on my last post. I am sorry but I have been very busy and I didn't realize this many of you commented, thank you for your concerns and your help.
I am now 8 weeks out from being dumped by my therapist and 7 from back surgery. I still haven't heard from the therapy place but I did make two phone calls and left messages, still no one has called me. I have been two busy with doctor visits and Pt and things are not going good I am walking on my own, but my legs are numb and my knees are hurting a lot. See I am also dealing with my rheumatoid arthritis, the doctor has taken away 3 of my RA medicines because they slow my healing down. So I am dealing with a lot of physical pain as well as mental. I just saw the doctor yesterday and they letting me have only one of my RA meds back, I am so happy one is better then none, so I hope that my walking will improve. Right now I am putting all of my energy into getting better I am having a lot of ups and downs and I am also hoping that adding this one med back will help with the pain. About mental therapy I am not sure about starting over just the thoughts of seeing a new T is giving me more anxiety then just concentrating on getting better from surgery. I think for now I will do just that, I hope in the mean time my mental health stays ok, I am still crying when I don't know where to turn when I get very upset. I will post after I see my lung doctor today.
Just2ofme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
kecanoe, LonesomeTonight, Mystical_Being, nottrustin, ScarletPimpernel