View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default May 05, 2021 at 10:16 AM

Hi Unaluna and everyone,

There's a little store where i live too! I live in a high-rise condo building. The store is a blessing... and a curse sometimes because my binge-food-of-choice is just an elevator ride away. Can make for some pretty hairy moments!

Glad we're in agreement about the @handle feature.

Just dropped my precious off at the vet (my dog) for routine dental cleaning. She was given pre-anesthetic meds she took at bedtime and two hours before this morning and was much calmer than she usually is when being taken to the vet. I laughed because the med was trazadone, which is occasionally prescribed for human insomnia! I was glad for her, i hate to see her trembling and crying. She wouldn't take her eyes off me when i handed her over to the vet tho. We adore each other. I just had to walk away. Ack, a day without my darling! Whatever will i do without her?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on issues i've raised in this thread. I think our feelings about food are especially important and i hope to hear from you on this. I use it as a source of pleasure when i'm depressed and because i think i deserve it when i'm hypomanic and get a lot of hectic work out of the way. (Bipolar.) It's a tangled web!

Ta!

Jane.

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna