View Single Post
ReveuseTroublee

Member Since Jan 2021
86 hugs
given
Default May 05, 2021 at 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
If people call you attention seeking or a drama queen that's on them. I've had people overreact before which led to me being hospitalized......yah not fun, but it was exactly where i needed to be really because I've gotten so much better since then. I'm not saying the same is true of you. Just saying that there is help out there sometimes in mysterious ways. HUGS Be gentle and kind to yourself. You can always share here.

I want to believe everybody overreacted but deep down I know why all the (medical) intervention was there which I tried to reject at any given opportunity. I kinda try to downplay everything and even know I reject it but it won't get me anywhere. After all, I just don't want to affect people negatively... Which I am scared I might. This is unfortunately my reality right now but it is something that is not new to me. But still I don't want to drag people into my mess. We all have issues here and I don't want to heighten someone's struggles even though most might not tell, I kinda want to keep everybody safe from me being an awful human.

ReveuseTroublee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Breaking Dawn