View Single Post
buttrfli42481
Magnate

Member Since Nov 2009
1,592 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 06, 2021 at 02:32 AM

Well, I have had 3 assessments since I originally posted. The first was with a very small, expensive place. They don't bill insurance, you have to. They said IOP. You have to bring your dinner 2 of 3 nights of program. I don't cook, nor do I have the time to cook. I already know I am not going there. The 2nd place was EDCare Kansas City. I really liked them. Their highest level of care is PHP. This is the level I believe I need. Although I am willing to go higher if needed. The last place was McCallum Place. They have a site in Kansas City and one in St. Louis. KC only has PHP and IOP. St. Louis goes up to residential. I have been to KC a few years ago. Started in IOP moved up to PHP and back down to IOP. I am supposed to have an assessment tomorrow with ERC-Denver. However I have two Dr appointments around the time they are to call. I am not sure if I am going to go through with that assessment. I really don't think I'll need inpatient hospitalization. And if I do residential, I'll be about 4 hours from my daughter and grandbaby. My thoughts are to just go back to McCallum Place.

Hugs from:
Bill3, Breaking Dawn