Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 06, 2021 at 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Are you back with the same tiny company of like 20 people? How many bosses and managers are there? Sounds like there are more bosses than employees! No wonder you are stressed. Too many bosses.

It does take time to build confidence in a new job. Even if it’s not fully new, your previous employment there was not long either. So it’s all relatively new. It takes time

I’d be mindful about sharing too much. Unless you are asking for official accommodations per ADA, it might be wise to keep PTSD or being bullied in other jobs or personal issues to yourself. At least for now. It’s too early on to tell them too much about yourself.
Yes, same tiny company. lol - they have more employees than managers. They've known me for two years prior to this. I was in touch with the Business Manager periodically when I was gone. She and I have developed a positive rapport, so in this call, I approached her as a friend and said as much. I don't think there's any harm. I was explaining why I come across as lacking confidence, which is what they've seen in me for those prior two years. She doesn't think it comes across now though.

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; May 06, 2021 at 04:13 AM..
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote