View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 06, 2021 at 04:10 AM

So finally I had had it with this account manager, who yet again, gave me a lot of push back on expert input I gave her. Rather than just taking my input and bringing it forward to the appropriate person, she seemingly argued with me about it, causing a lengthy and exhausting back and forth over text. So, I decided to finally confront the issues with her by phone yesterday. I got everything out about her disrespect towards me. I told her let me speak before you respond. In reply, I did get some excuses on her part, yet she apologized and said she has a ton of respect for me - yeah, we'll see. I think it's a personality issue on her part, a lack of professionalism, and being so young. She's pushy and domineering, and I pretty much told her so. I told her she interrupts when I speak, that she speaks over me and dominates each 1:1 conversation when it's supposed to be a two-way conversation. I also gave examples of her disregard for my expertise and how she had embarrassed me in front of my client by indicating I wasn't prepared for a call when I was fully prepared for the call.

She is a real piece of work - this may not have resolved the issue, but maybe it will help improve the issue.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
RoxanneToto