View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 06, 2021 at 08:09 AM

???? I've been with abusive men also. I think you should listen to the replies here. You are wise to seek advice!! So, you know something is wrong with your relationship with your bf. Please stay away from him and take a break from men for awhile. Your mother needs you, not your drama with your boyfriend. I always knew that I attracted the wrong type of man because of my low self-esteem and lack of confidence. I would focus on your life and mom first. It took me a long time to break away from abusive men. I married one and it was a nightmare. So, please do yourself a favor. Please work on yourself. Build yourself up. Please don't give into abuse or think that being abused is acceptable. I wish you the very best!! And, please remember you are a priority as well as your mother. I never thought of myself as a priority and always put others before me allowing them to step all over me. So, please don't be like me and treat yourself well with respect. Run away from abuse and cherish yourself!!
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, RoxanneToto, TishaBuv

Thanks for this!
Bill3, RoxanneToto, TishaBuv