Thread: Therapist Moved
View Single Post
just2b
Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2009
141 hugs
given
Default May 06, 2021 at 12:35 PM

Wheeler, I am too wishing it was just a bad dream. While our therapists have moved, and I know the reason, and you don't, let me say, it still is difficult for me to deal with. I can only seem to talk to her by way of writing about my week, and then reading it. this week was 7 pages typed on the computer, Last week it was 4 pages. I write my thoughts and feelngs, kinda like a journal, and just read. It takes away from having to focus on anything else and helpls. Nothing seems to take away how much I miss her though. I think it will hit harder when things start to ease back into normalacy., the in person visits. And here I am still doing virtual sessions.

I know not knowing is difficult and would cause so much anxiety. It would be a huge reason if she can not tell you, and hope that with her being near her family that things will improve for her. My T just wants to be closer to her grandkids, I don't blame her, I would probbably do the same. I would love to ask her if Covid played a part in her decsion or not? I dont want to ask, because it will not change anything. She moved. Its over. And i may not ever see her in person again. I also want to ask if she were to open a practice, an office, would she consider me coming once a month or something. I fear because I told her about my close call in following her that she would say NO. that for me its best we stay virutal. I dont think I could bring it up to her.

I hope that things improve for you, Wheeler. I hope that you will be able to figure out why its important for you to know, and be okay with it. Good Luck and have peace always.
just2b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, wheeler