Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 07, 2021 at 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpforever1 View Post
Thank you for replying!! Yes, I understand. He did not have a pic because he had his identity stolen before. I do know it will take months before we are solidified as a couple. He is the first man who has been decent to me. I am hoping for the best!!! So far he has been a gem. He is really sweet. I will take my time with him. SO, thank you for your advice.
Him saying he had his identity stolen before seems very far fetched, unlikely and incredibly suspicious,. You are making some pretty grand sweeping statements about this man without hardly knowing him - you adore him and are already in love after only 4 dates and two weeks of knowing him. I am guessing he is married and that is why he had no photo. Please be very careful. You've been burned far too many times from these dating sites you're on, which have been full of scammy men. I would back up and re-evaluate your dating approach with this man. Be objective and more cautious. You sound like you're once again in diving in feet first without giving it more time to know this man's character.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote