Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 07, 2021 at 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
Him saying he had his identity stolen before seems very far fetched, unlikely and incredibly suspicious,. You are making some pretty grand sweeping statements about this man without hardly knowing him - you adore him and are already in love after only 4 dates and two weeks of knowing him. I am guessing he is married and that is why he had no photo. Please be very careful. You've been burned far too many times from these dating sites you're on, which have been full of scammy men. I would back up and re-evaluate your dating approach with this man. Be objective and more cautious. You sound like you're once again in diving in feet first without giving it more time to know this man's character.
He is not married. He is here on assignment for a foreign company. He divorced about 6 years ago. Why would he lie? He can get any woman he wants. I understand how you feel though. But, he is not lying. I checked his background. He is a decent person. He has no children and married once and that is it. He has never used a dating app before he says. He does not need to do so. He is from a tight knit family and has many friends. He is also from Europe. He is a good man and honest to me.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote