Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 07, 2021 at 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPaul View Post
No, he can't.

You can't know for sure any of this. You barely know him. He may be a freaking serial killer and you won't be able to tell after four freaking weeks. My advice is to relax and drop the "prince" thing because it foreshadows huge dissapointment
He can get any woman he wants. Believe me!! He is a catch!! He is classy and a gentleman. He is also well-educated and has a good job. He is my prince. I see that people on here have been burned by dating apps too. I have and know how you feel. Yes, I was skeptical too. I thought he could not be the real deal. But, the longer I spend time with him, the more I like him. I had the opposite feelings for other men I met on the dating apps. Also, I met him on a totally different dating app than I usually use. I got off the other dating app because it gave me nothing but snakes. So, I have been blessed this time and may be the only time. He is a sweetie. I am truly happy. I never have gone out with a man more than twice and we are going on our fifth date. Yes, I don't know everything about him yet. But so far, he has been a gem. I am really happy about him. I am crossing my fingers we will stay together. I am really hoping for the best. And, I wish all those who use dating apps the best too. Sometimes, one gets lucky!!! I have never been happier in my life. I met many frogs but this time my prince arrived. And, yes, I think if he is not perfect it is still ok by me. But, he is single, available, and my man!!
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote