Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
42.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart May 07, 2021 at 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes psychotic View Post
This week has been rough....I don’t know why but sometimes I just absorb other people’s stuff and it makes me sad or irritable. Everyone around me has been sick, first my sister and then the bf is having back issues...possibly more severe than I first thought....it’s radiating down his legs now. Even my psychiatrist lost two people in India when I spoke to her last week. Somehow in combination with the covid restrictions where I can’t even see my family, I’m just kinda sinking a bit.

Trying to get myself motivated to walk outside for a bit but that might end up being a once a week thing, cause I’m like I just saw the pond yesterday. Maybe I need more stuff from amazon or something? I made the mistake of listening to downtempo music and that’s made everything worse in its own way. Have on dance now to try and correct it.

It’s like there is no one to take care of me right now, everyone needs my help so I’m on my own. I don’t know how my dad handles all this with my mom and sister being sick all the time and he has to be the responsible one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You have always been very kind to me, very generous & thoughtful. It makes me feel sad to hear this. I hope so very much that the world starts to pay you back for being the way you are, a very caring & beneficial soul. Thank you so very much for being you!!!

"Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines."(Robert H. Schiuller)

Breaking Dawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
12AM, SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic