Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,632 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 08, 2021 at 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyinmyheart View Post
Could it have been a Kundalini awakening? I suddenly became very psychic after some months of meditation over a decade ago now, and while I didn't experience anything near as scary or demonic as you, it was pretty frightening for a while and I experienced a lot of sleep paralysis. It sounds like you opened up to more energy that you could handle and most of it was very negative. It sounds like you've worked hard on ways to manage this and reclaim your power which is amazing!
I think I had a Kundalini awakening 10 years ago, yes. It's not what has happened recently, which was the direct result of channeling angels and spirts, which also allowed in dark spirits, dark angels and dark entities. The good and the bad does exist in the spirit realm, and I can attest to that through my experiences.

I, too, have experienced demonic visits during my sleep which caused horrific nightmares and paralysis. It is terrifying.

And thanks.. the exorcisms resolved it! I have reclaimed my power again, which feels amazing!

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote