View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default May 08, 2021 at 05:55 PM

I got so busy today that i forgot to eat dinner and now it's too late, too close to bedtime. I don't feel hungry tho. I was so into my projects. I'm selling my digital piano on Kijiji. It's the first time i've sold something there.

I arranged to have a burly young man present while i make the transaction out in the hallway, armed with pepper spray, with the door of my condo locked. I'll give him $5, he'll probably help us carry the equipment out. So that's happening tomorrow at 11:00am.

Boy, they sure act fast on Kijiji. No sooner had i posted the ad than i got a contact in minutes. Four more contacts followed over the next two hours. Wow, what a great response!

I also snagged and edited ten images of floral abstracts and one of dog-playing-poker (for laughs) to blow-up on a color photocopier in this method that enlarges it over several pages which then have to be cropped and assembled, the results being a giant image with a lot of impact.

I learned the technique at work when i was a graphic artist's assistant while someone was on medical leave. I perfected it using the tools i bought for an aborted attempt at quilting as i just don't have enough room for quilting.

So, not too happy about the amount of Coke Zero i drank today. I was so amped up i drank several cans. I didn't slow down for tea or milk. I forgot about water, which would have been far superior. Oh, well, old habits die hard. I'll do better tomorrow.

Hugs to all!

Ta!

Jane.

Last edited by Anonymous41462; May 08, 2021 at 06:17 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3