View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default May 08, 2021 at 11:30 PM

Hi Unaluna and all:

Sorry you had heartburn. The digestive system is so sensitive! Seems we both fell off our diets the same day! But that's okay because bouncing back is a valuable skill to develop too. Everyday can't be perfect! Progress not perfection! We're doing great!

I'm up after sleeping just 3.5 hours. I'm getting wicked insomnia. I'm on a benzo taper (withdrawal from a bipolar med) and i'm going to have to slow it down. I'm at 40% of the original dose so i'm doing well but i can't afford to run on so little sleep or i'll run myself into the ground! I'll stay the course for a second week (usually cut weekly) and hopefully my sleep will normalize.

I feel wired but not too tired, just aware of some sleep deprivation symptoms (eyes super sensitive to light, having to have people repeat themselves, forgetting about a dentist appointment [i almost never forget about appointments but i guess it was more of a MIX-UP as i heard the 17th but i guess she said the 7th, but i should have known from their confirmation text, should have realized the mix-up, but with my dog being in at the vet twice this week and caring for her and feeling such anxiety about her i guess i overlooked it, well that's okay, I LOVE A GOOD MIX-UP {!!!} and they weren't mad about it and it'll go on my next credit card cycle this way which is better financially], etc.).

Ta!

Jane.

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3, unaluna