Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 09, 2021 at 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyinmyheart View Post
In all honesty it was a bit of both. I've always been spiritually minded and drawn to religious and spiritual symbolism even when I was a child. I was never psychic though - that all started literally with the meditation. I've always had very deep and vivid dreams though so I think that's how I connected to spirit from a young age. I'm an introvert with a strong inner world so I think that naturally predisposed me to spiritual experiences. I've also been interested in alternative therapies and spiritual healing and I was attending reiki healing classes a few years before the Kundalini. Were you psychic as a child or did it come later?
Very interesting story! I don't think I was psychic as a child, but I did have paranormal experiences at the age of 8 that I clearly remember.

I, too, have always been interested in alternative therapies and spiritual healing methods. I pursued an energy healing course for one week led by a relative who is also a channel to the spiritual realm. I really did not "open up" to this realm until after an attempt in 2008. At first, I began hearing voices and initially they were all demonic voices. Then I began experiencing a far more positive and loving presence. I had a visit in my room one night, and I felt the most incredible overpowering feeling of love and comfort enveloping my entire room and body. I found out later that it was my Guardian Angel visiting me. I've also done automatic writing, and that's how my Angel introduced himself to me, in writing. I am not psychic per se, but I do have very strong intuitive knowing, a knowing that can predict a future event, so perhaps that is a bit of a psychic ability? My grandmother was psychic, so it seems to run in our family heritage.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote