View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile May 10, 2021 at 03:26 PM

I'm sorry your efforts on behalf of this forum failed to produce the results you'd hoped for. But thank you for trying. I'm afraid the "traffic" on most of the forums is substantially below what it was prior to the sale of Psych Central to Healthline. (You probably didn't need me to tell you that.) With the exception of The Coffeehouse, Games, and other "mega-threads", it seems like the only forums that are really holding their own appear to be the Relationships & Communications forum, the Divorce & Separation forum, (and perhaps the Psychotherapy forum?) Perhaps Depression and Bipolar should be included as well. At least that's the way it appears to me. I know I spend a lot less time here on MSF than I used to.

I read, in someone's reply to a post regarding MSF's citation on Google Search, where the member observed it takes a year for a new cite to work it's way toward the top of the listings on Google Search and thus become readily visible to people who are searching for what that particular site has to offer. (Apparently, at present, MSF is showing up on page 2 or 3 at least in some cases.) I don't know if that's accurate or not. But I guess all we can hope for is that, over time, My Support Forums will regain something of the following that was lost as a result of the changeover. Best wishes...

Last edited by Skeezyks; May 10, 2021 at 03:38 PM..
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul, unaluna