Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 11, 2021 at 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
Well I woke up in a really pisssy mood

I mean I have been dealing with the rage-y crap for months and months.. I have a session with my T tomorrow, Should be our last Zoom session. I am soooooooooo over that nonsense. I felt better just doing phones sessions, but the company he works for forced everyone to do Zoom.. Anyway My last session I told Richard that I am just done with Zoom, he understands why I hate it. He isn't a fan of it either. So the next session in 2 weeks will be in person.

My session tomorrow is going to be me basically ranting about what my Pdoc did... He has retired but its the way he handled our last appt that has me in a rage.

Maybe exploding about it to Richard will help me? I dont know

There really isnt any options for me when it comes to psych meds due to diabetes and now heart issues.. So I have to find a way to get back on my feet and find some stability mentally..

My days are just rolling into each other, I honestly cant remember what I did yesterday no lie.. I do wonder if that TIA did actually do damage that hasnt shown on scans? I am just missing so much time. I have no real routine to my days.. I ask my husband often " What did I do yesterday? What have I done today? Who knows ? maybe I shouldn't even care?

Anyway thanks for reading my ramble

Hugs and Love to all !!!

Bleh Bleh Bleh .

I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you, Christina, and sending love. That last session with your pdoc sounds like it really stung.

I'm SO over teletherapy sessions, too. We're supposed to meet in person starting in July, honestly, I sometimes wonder if I'll make it through 1 more telesession.

BIG hug

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, bizi, buddha1too, Soupe du jour, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
bizi, ~Christina