Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 12, 2021 at 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyinmyheart View Post
Can I ask how you channelled to start with? (I'm not intending to do the same, just curious if you want to say.) I know there are various ways including writing and speaking. Did you use energetic protection? A friend always talks about this but I've never used it.
I don't suggest channeling without having a mentor and complete spiritual protection. I didn't know what I was doing, I did not protect myself and I had no mentor so I got into a LOT of trouble because I didn't know any better.

My channeling evolved from first having paranormal experiences to experiencing energies moving my body, nodding my head in answer to my questions, which then evolved into automatic writing, and then eventually it evolved to having my own angel guides speaking through me, answering my questions in full sentences.

Again though, I caution anyone against channeling. It must be taken very seriously, and there's a lot of danger involved. I was hospitalized three times because of the evil spirits and demonic entities that entered who scared the living hell out of me.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut

Thanks for this!
TunedOut