View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default May 12, 2021 at 06:43 AM

@Soupe du jour:

H@pPy BiRtHd@Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your husbands bagels were a true gift of his love for you! You sound like a great team!

I'm 54 and so far one extraordinarily good thing is menopause! I just officially completed one year without menstruating on Mother's Day Eve. I surely won't miss it. I can wear light-colored pants again! Yay! So far, no other symptoms and far less sensitive to the Winter cold, so that's another plus!

Your plethora of flowers shows that indeed you are loved by many! Putting them in an ice bucket! Haha!

Glad to hear your sick friend is getting some medical attention now, tho it sounds scary. Yes, it sounds like the hospital failed him, neglecting to give him the correct test and turning him away just because his lungs were okay re COVID. I hope the worst is over and he starts improving. I know it's been a source of extreme worry for you.

But try and enjoy your day! I see it's 1:39pm in The Czech Republic now, so not sure if it is still currently your birthday or if i'm belated but at any rate, have a blast or hope you had one!

Hugs from:
bizi, Nammu, Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, bizi, Soupe du jour, ~Christina