Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 12, 2021 at 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever2013 View Post
@Soupe du jour:

H@pPy BiRtHd@Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your husbands bagels were a true gift of his love for you! You sound like a great team!

I'm 54 and so far one extraordinarily good thing is menopause! I just officially completed one year without menstruating on Mother's Day Eve. I surely won't miss it. I can wear light-colored pants again! Yay! So far, no other symptoms and far less sensitive to the Winter cold, so that's another plus!

Your plethora of flowers shows that indeed you are loved by many! Putting them in an ice bucket! Haha!

Glad to hear your sick friend is getting some medical attention now, tho it sounds scary. Yes, it sounds like the hospital failed him, neglecting to give him the correct test and turning him away just because his lungs were okay re COVID. I hope the worst is over and he starts improving. I know it's been a source of extreme worry for you.

But try and enjoy your day! I see it's 1:39pm in The Czech Republic now, so not sure if it is still currently your birthday or if i'm belated but at any rate, have a blast or hope you had one!

Thanks, whatever2013! It definitely has been a lovely day so far. I'll have my work cut out for me arranging all of the bouquets into arrangements. Hubby made me lunch, which was really more of a dinner meal. It was excellent! He actually has more of a talent for cooking/baking than he thinks. I'm beyond impressed.

I suppose if I get exact about it, my birthday is not even fully reached. It is today (May 12), but I was born sometime around 11:30 am Eastern time.

Last edited by Soupe du jour; May 12, 2021 at 08:31 AM..

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, bizi

Thanks for this!
bizi