Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 12, 2021 at 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidity11 View Post
I almost died 2 years ago. Ever since then I can not find my place in this reality. Everything looks unreal. Everything looks like it is a play. People going through the motions. The same events happening over and over again. I don't know how to feel connected to anyone. I feel as though I am watching this life go on around me.
yes many go through "shell shock" after a trauma like a near death. maybe you can contact your treatment providers, they may know of some medications, and professionals that deal with what ever reason it was you almost died. for example when I had the same feelings from a MS (multiple Sclerosis) medication complication my providers helped me to get connected with my local MS chapter where I met many who had the same feelings of depression and disconnection / just going through the motions that comes with a near death experience.

your treatment providers can also diagnose the differences in whether this is near death shell shock aka PTSD or whether its depersonalization / derealization disorder. sometimes the two are different and are treated in different ways. with the right treatment you may feel better.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Princess Zelda

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2, stahrgeyzer