View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 12, 2021 at 11:49 AM

@jesyka, if you want to refer to a specific comment from another user, you only have to click on the speech bubble that appears bellow that user’s comment.

@RollercoasterLover had a point. Sometimes our anxiety and our low self-esteem are our worst enemies and can make sometimes interpret things that happens around us in a subjective way. Filtered by our insecurities.
I tell you it because I tend to monitor any interaction to see if I’m accepted or rejected.
But, if you see there’s no point in asking them or make an approach to them, it’s ok.
The most important is that you feel comfortable with the people you related to.

Replying to your question about people like me or you, quitting any hope to fit in. I didn’t mean to be so negative. I’m sorry.
And I was referring to people with social anxiety. It’s very hard to deal with this and I had given up it in several occasions.

I lived exactly the problem you exposed here in this thread when I was only 17. It was so painful. I couldn’t hold my tears back. Instead of facing to the situation in an assertive way, I touched bottom and I isolated myself for seven years. The way I faced the situation was only good for making things worst.

So, let’s find different approaches for you.
Do you feel comfortable with these friends you mentioned when you hang out together?

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote