View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 12, 2021 at 06:51 PM

I neeeed to reign myself in. I’ve been fluctuating all day. I’ve got a haze of depression over me but at the same time I cleaned the kitchen and living room completely. But I also went out to the store and bought some more ****. I was strolling through the store screaming internally to GET OUT before I spent any more money. I’m like spending kind of impulsively. I bought 8 tops, I already have a drawer full. I bought decorative plants. I bought two new candles to make my living room “look right”. And it was all on credit cards. And I got two doctors bills totaling a bout $350 plus a water bill for another $110. Like wtf am I doing?

I’ve got to plant myself firmly at home tomorrow. Go out only to walk. And I need to move my Amazon app or at least remove my cards from being saved. That’ll make me think twice.

I can do more of a deep clean on the kitchen tomorrow and clean the bathroom and our bedroom. The spare room is clean. And I’ll start up some lanyard keychains.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, bizi, buddha1too, Innerzone, Nammu, PadawanSkywalker, Painterwithlight, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
bizi, ~Christina