Phrysca

Phrysca has no updates.

3 yr Member
4 hugs
given
Default May 12, 2021 at 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedOut View Post
I am not 100% sure, but I think that I had one dream where God spoke to me. It was full of symbolism. I did not hear his voice but I felt no fear and it was very colorful and vibrant; I felt alert and calm despite things in the dream being very scary in nature. I woke up with absolutely no anxiety and feeling happy and hopeful. When I read the scriptures, I do not hear a voice but it does trigger many thoughts that I assume are from God. So I do think that God speaks to me in many ways and because of this, I would never assume that a claim by others that God has spoken to them is false. Though I believe God is love and light so if it was him, the message would comfort us, encourage us. It could also warn or rebuke us, but if it did, IMO it would do so in a gentle manner. God can help us overcome our emotional obstacles. So I hope that he is hearing from God.

I will say a prayer for you and your son. You have both been through a lot.

Thank you. Your words are very encouraging because it is how we interpret our own vision (day dreams) and dreams. As a mother, I am going to listen to him to see what he says. And you are so right, as long there is no pain inflicted than I will continue to listen. I truly am grateful for your support.
Phrysca is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut

Thanks for this!
TunedOut