View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,666 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 13, 2021 at 11:47 AM

Last night my sister and her family came over and brought steak and burgers for dinner. They are about 15 minutes away which is great. I got up at 5:15. I didn’t take my Geodon and go back to sleep so I was pretty tired. My mom and I went to Walmart since we didn’t have milk and eggs and other necessity's. I felt like a zombie the whole time despite getting Starbucks before. My mom kept asking if I wanted stuff and that she was paying. I only got a thing of yogurt though. I felt better after we left Walmart and got into the car and I drank the other half of my coffee. We then stopped at another grocery store and I got some stuff there. I came home and I got my room unpacked. I thought I had most of it done yesterday but I found a lot of stuff I had packed awhile ago. So I was kinda frustrated trying to figure out stuff. But I got it done and made a bag for Goodwill. Then I picked up my cats from the boarders. They are confused but ok.

But I feel pretty good here. I am glad I set things up in March with my new therapist, and my Pdoc will be the same, and my primary is the same one for right now. Plus my sister is so close. I feel very supported.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
*Beth*