Veteran Member

Member Since Dec 2020
172 hugs
given
Default May 13, 2021 at 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
So now I've blocked him for real.

He texted yesterday and within his lengthy barrage of texts, he once again used the police as an excuse for his infidelity, yet when we were together again just recently, he claimed he would never use this as an excuse again. So, once again, he is not taking responsibility for his actions and is changing his tune, yet again.

He makes me absolutely crazy - his deflections are crazy making. In one minute, he says it was a bad decision and a mistake, then the next, he's blaming ME again for it. I am seething over this once again, hence my blocking him, finally. I also unfriended him on Facebook.

At least I've taken the step to cut off all contact except for email communication where he can send me the divorce paperwork. I told him this - do not contact me now except for divorce paperwork.

So it's finally done. Needing peace in my life trumped worrying about any retaliation. I cannot control what he says or thinks, and I no longer wish to try. It's out of my hands. Clearly, he still wants to blame ME for HIS infidelity - and I will NOT accept that. It's completely unacceptable. Being unfaithful was HIS CHOICE and HIS DECISION. I am NOT responsible for HIS hurtful actions.

Awesome about blocking him! Keep going!

Thanks for this!
Have Hope