Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2021 at 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflowerchild25 View Post
I neeeed to reign myself in. I’ve been fluctuating all day. I’ve got a haze of depression over me but at the same time I cleaned the kitchen and living room completely. But I also went out to the store and bought some more ****. I was strolling through the store screaming internally to GET OUT before I spent any more money. I’m like spending kind of impulsively. I bought 8 tops, I already have a drawer full. I bought decorative plants. I bought two new candles to make my living room “look right”. And it was all on credit cards. And I got two doctors bills totaling a bout $350 plus a water bill for another $110. Like wtf am I doing?

I’ve got to plant myself firmly at home tomorrow. Go out only to walk. And I need to move my Amazon app or at least remove my cards from being saved. That’ll make me think twice.

I can do more of a deep clean on the kitchen tomorrow and clean the bathroom and our bedroom. The spare room is clean. And I’ll start up some lanyard keychains.

Sorry your having a rough time Its impossible for me to do any retail therapy finacially, which is good but yet bad.... Removing your payment info online for shopping is one the the smartest things do to, it can give me sometime to think " do I really need this"

Im glad your getting out and walking, I am spending time outside but not able to do much walking, Pan is too high .. but getting outside is so good for us.

Glad your keeping busy, Becareful you don't overdo it physically, You dont want your back to flare up.

What Lanyards are you making ( sorry I am outta the loop)

Take good care of yourself

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, buddha1too, Nammu, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
Soupe du jour, wildflowerchild25