Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2021 at 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
Sorry your having a rough time Its impossible for me to do any retail therapy finacially, which is good but yet bad.... Removing your payment info online for shopping is one the the smartest things do to, it can give me sometime to think " do I really need this"

Im glad your getting out and walking, I am spending time outside but not able to do much walking, Pan is too high .. but getting outside is so good for us.

Glad your keeping busy, Becareful you don't overdo it physically, You dont want your back to flare up.

What Lanyards are you making ( sorry I am outta the loop)

Take good care of yourself
Hi Christina! It is very nice to hear from you, though I am SO sorry for your physical problems!

I’m just making those lanyard keychain things that I used to make in summer camp. I remember it used to pass the time when I was bored as hell during some activity or another

I think you’re right about my back though, I have no nerve pain but my back muscles are aching today! It’s going to be really nice out but I think I’m gonna have to chill.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, buddha1too, Nammu, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
~Christina