View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2021 at 11:05 AM

I took my Geodon early this morning and I fell back asleep about an hour later. I woke up at 6:30 feeling pretty rested. I ate breakfast and did my Noom stuff and then my mom and I went out to the store again. We stopped at Starbucks and I got this chocolate almond milk iced coffee thing and a Swiss cheese and ham croissant. At Walmart my mom needed a scale and I needed a toothbrush holder. Then we went to the local grocery store where I got a lot of fun vegetables like zucchini noodles and butternut squash noodles and some quinoa bowls. Our new fridge has a very cold water filter on the door. So I’ve been drinking a lot of water and I haven’t had any soda in 2 days. That’s the longest I’ve gone without any soda in probably a year. I’m hoping to kick the habit. Or just have one a week. I just bought 30 bottles of Pepsi Blue last week.

But yeah once again I feel good today. I think the move was good for me.

I am for sure passing like a guy now and it makes me so happy. The movers kept calling me and my brother “the boys” and then one of them asked my mom why we were moving here and my mom said because of my sister and the mover said “aw so you do have your daughter.”

Last edited by Mountaindewed; May 14, 2021 at 11:35 AM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Moose72