Magnate

Member Since Feb 2016
15 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2021 at 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenNoodleSoup View Post
Gonna say I think it makes sense to require a doctor's note at some point. Here, we don't have it from day one since that just creates unnecessary work for the doctor, he would have to sign off a lot of people who have a slight fever that's gone in a day and stuff like that. But if you don't require one at all, I'm sure a lot of people would just say they are sick and not come in at all. It still happens if you want a note, of course, but if a business can't deal with the employee being gone for two days, maybe they should close down. But I can understand not being able to pay for an employee for a whole month if they aren't even really sick, just wanting to go to the beach or something.
Oh, absolutely, if someone is out for a whole week or something, require a doctor's note. But if they're only out for a day or two, I don't think it should be required. Unless it's someone who always gets sick the Friday before a 3-day weekend...!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
ChickenNoodleSoup