Alive99
Veteran Member

Member Since Dec 2020
172 hugs
given
Default May 14, 2021 at 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
He's been sending me sob story emails about how he has no friends to talk to, no one to see, and all about how alone and destroyed he is. So I eventually replied, telling him to get a therapist and to talk to a therapist if he's so bad off. Well. then next he tells me he's going to a friend's home for dinner last night and tells me about a concert he's going to with friends! BS he's all alone! He's seeing friends, going to concerts and is getting out! Once again, I got suckered into one of his manipulative ploys to get me to speak with him, and I am pissed.

So I looked up my divorce court in my county and plan on calling them today to ask how do I file for divorce on my own.

Yes. Totally lies. On top of the guy I mentioned, I even had a friendship that I discovered was full of lies like that. I did talk about it in my thread before. But anyway I'm responding to this message of yours because I wanted to say, how hard it is to really face and feel that these are the facts, that it was all just BS and our emotions have to really adjust to that. It's hard and takes time.

Good luck with the divorce filing! Very good decision there.

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3, Have Hope