Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2021 at 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunmoonstars44 View Post
This Sunday....not too fond of this time of year. My mom passed away April 15th 2016, roughly a month before Mother's Day. So, makes the holiday harder on me. She was the one person I always knew I could go to for support. Most people could, she was just that kind of person. Hardest thing is, we hadn't spoken in a year, nothing ugly, just a misunderstanding. When I saw her again, she was not able to verbalize and could barely move her limbs. Was told she was not responsive, but when I went in to see her she made grunts and reached her hand out to me. Looked like she wanted to tell me something. What it is, will never know. I do know she always worried about me possibly the most though. Oldest, but the one who was and, once again, is the most lost. Sigh. Sorry for my self pitying rant. Have a lot to process right now and just venting in any way I can is helping in tiny increments. Thanking fir reading this if you hot this far. I appreciate it.
I'm sorry for your lost. I understand how you are feeling because I lost my mom to in 2009. Mother day is always hard for me.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote