Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2021 at 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
It will repeat, not sure when but the world won’t cave in cause I missed a show. I’m old fashioned and don’t stream anything. The only device I have is a iPad mini. Can’t imagine watch shows on that. The captions would be tiny!!

I’m worried about mum. I had dreams all night of keeping her save and she’s still not up. I know she has a habit of getting up at night and reading cause she can’t sleep. But it’s almost 11am. She has the most energy in the am, opposite me. There are time I go in her room just to make sure she’s breathing.
Ahhh yeah I cant stream anything due to my junk internet, Its literally almost as slow as dial up, but its the only option here in cow country. In Florida it was nice to have fast internet. We used my daughters Netflix and watched some great shows.. If we could stream here I would dump my cable for sure 80 something a month and 80 + % of the channels are just garbage.. But they have you over a barrel with no options here.

Ahhhh yeah I would also worry about her too. Steve had gotten into a run of not being able to sleep until 7-8 am and then would sleep most of the day away, I would also go check on him..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, Innerzone, Nammu, Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
Nammu