View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,861 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 15, 2021 at 11:24 AM

I read something interesting in one of my Noom articles that says it takes less time to throw together a quick healthy lunch or dinner then it does to drive to a drive thru or wait for delivery. They also said if you meal prep for a few days in advance it’s even better. I ordered a lot of groceries for pickup tomorrow like steak and salmon and turkey burgers so I can start meal planning. I have these cool Tupperware containers my insurance gave me. We have a fridge now with a cold water filter so I’ve been drinking a lot of water and not any soda and since we had to throw out and eat the stuff from the old fridge I don’t have anything unhealthy in the house besides a box of chocolate paydays I’ve been ignoring. I put them way in the back of the pantry. Also since the new house is one small floor instead of 3 floors, I’ve had to get up and leave my room every time I want to tell my mom something because it would be goofy to text her when she’s 10 feet away. So I feel like I’m moving more then I was before.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, unaluna