View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,737 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 15, 2021 at 12:08 PM

My testosterone is at a normal dose for a guy my age. I’m just kinda accepting things now. I semi told my mom I was into some private things that my T knew about but they were in my dresser and I’d prefer her not to go in there. And she was like “yeah, sure. I never go into your dressers anyways.” My new floors are hardwood so there’s really no reason for her to be in my room anyways since she won’t need to vacuum. I have a small walk in closet now and I was able to hang a lot of my clothes up and then keep all my personal stuff hidden in the last 2 drawers where you really need to bend down to get to. I did order a few more things before we moved. One thing I ordered with an Amazon gift card. 3 other things I put on a credit card that my mom never seems to pay attention to since it’s never a huge amount. I also joined a site where I can be more open with the stuff I am into. The people on there are nice. The only issue is that the door to my room doesn’t always close very well and since the house is one story instead of 3, I’m just gonna have to figure out how to use stuff.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; May 15, 2021 at 12:22 PM..
Mountaindewed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks