View Single Post
Brego
Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2020
55 hugs
given
Default May 15, 2021 at 03:38 PM

Thank you so much. I am looking forward to getting the ball rolling. I find it really enticing to be well again. Or at least to reach a stable point. I think I can, I think I can. And there are always things that happen that provide the entire world to be over again. Then I mess up. I need to learn what exactly is a trigger that makes me so unwell. I need to really think about it in my history with this disorder. A trigger is a thing that makes me feel bad in the context of my illness. It means this thing or that thing affects me to be in a bad spot. I need to recollect all these things. (Excuse the language but I thought that was a common way to put it).

Anyway, I'm trying to not dwell on the moments because that makes it worse. Carry on, carry on. I think now that tea is sort of bad for me. But anyway, the doctor really saved the day when she said Infused Water with fruit 'seasoning'. I have a stupid habit of drinking water and tea and coffee and soda all day long. I find it hard not to call myself an alcoholic when I don't drink at all. Not a single drop. I feel dehydrated. My 'inner voice' says I'm one wicked abuser of all sorts of things. But let's not dwell on that either.

I think that I'm coming into my own and I like it. People are helpful.
Brego is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote