View Single Post
Kidfle

Member Since Apr 2021
7 hugs
given
Default May 15, 2021 at 04:12 PM

[B]Ok, ask anyone. I'm happy go lucky, always willing to help even at a moments notice. Yesterday neighbor's car repair completed early so sure I ran her over. My T is the only one I've trusted enough to talk to honestly. Recently needed a statement from him of my dx. My T doesn't lie. I suddenly panicked, the day before, thinking my T doesn't lie. He is going to tell her of a dx nobody but him knows and I've tried hard to keep secret. Of course I catastrophized that the whole world, every person I know, the government would all know I'm crazy.

My T sent me a copy of the statement he send. The dx was Major Depressive Disorder. Phew. He didn't tell. So at the next sesssion I thanked him. He said he gave the least applicable dx that would meet the criteria. My T doesn't lie. So he was saying I had that. He looked at me surprised. Yes. Of course I had to ask what it was. Didn't have a DSM5 handy!

But as I've been here somethings don't fit. But the worse do fit. Thought I just had panic attacks. Maybe a little PTSD but not like others but by definition. A little of this, a little of that. Think that means the term misfit is right.

Thanks. This is a great idea.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, T4bbyCat, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Skeezyks