Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,585 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 15, 2021 at 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose72 View Post
They have changed the mask rule at Disney World- you only have to wear one indoors. Except when eating. I hope by March that the masks will be a thing of the past! (That's when we are going to WDW.)

The mask rules are going to change here soon too. Not sure when or what but its very soon.

Noah might want to go on a walk with me. We shall see.

My new mug has been keeping my coffee cold- sitting in the car for over an hour and the drink inside is ice cold!

I don't know what to do today. My friend wants to take her dog to the dog park and have me tag along. She has been procrastinating about doing her taxes so she said she was finally going to do them today- 2 days before the deadline!

Well N3 just messaged me. Better go see what he has to say.
Noah said he'd rather wait until tomorrow to go on a walk. I went by myself- twice!- today. My friend who wanted me to tag along to the dog park cancelled on me. She went out and got a pedicure and then said she still hadn't done her taxes -(she was going to do them yesterday, and then this morning...)- so she had to cancel our plans and she knew she was being a "flake". I didn't respond because one of my biggest pet peeves is people who make plans with me and then cancel at the last second. That drives me absolutely nuts! (Like people who don't refill the ice cube tray!) And now K wants to come over. My apartment isn't the tidiest. I picked up a little bit, but it's gonna have to stay sorta-tidy. I'd rather go OUT with people but we just went out to eat last night so that's kind of out of the picture. This way, we can watch TV I guess or just sit and talk. That's fine with me!

I got my gas/electric bill in the mail that I requested, so now I'm just waiting on two more proofs to arrive before the 9th!

Gotta go, K is here!

Invega 1.5

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, Nammu, Sunflower123, ~Christina