View Single Post
captaineo

Member Since Jul 2016
Default May 16, 2021 at 12:28 PM

Everyday,
Well almost everyday I go to sleep praying for a better Tomorrow. But morning panic and depression is a fact, so I have to plan things out. Don’t think you are lazy, is not a sickness I mean, what really happens to us is the loss of appetite for life. Depression does this to all of us. And is up to us to fight this like it was our own worst enemy, because it is, if makes up stories, it can keep you in fear, it can make you think or believe you have no self worth. When the truth is different.
My friends, I have been suffering from this disease since before my wife left with the kids... got worse when I was living alone.... when my dad died... when my country started to get worse... when my sister got diagnosed with leukemia and she being schizophrenic makes it worse, and then my dear mother, she is suffering Parkinson’s getting worse...
Now I have to take a list of the above and start thinking how to diminish the suffering, improve the way of life of my family and get them the best posible medical treatment. How can I do this if I am depressed! I cannot afford to be in bed thinking that I am waste of life and that I have no human value.

I decide to fight. And not to lay down and slowly die.

My blessings to you all, if I die tomorrow I hope this message helps or reached you at some level, if I continue living then I will do my best to keep fighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Skeezyks, T4bbyCat, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, TunedOut