View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default May 18, 2021 at 01:42 PM

Soupe du jour and all:

Hey, thanks, that's really nice of you!

I don't know the significance of "George" unless it's the line of clothing at Walmart. But that doesn't make any sense so i guess i am baffled. What's the joke???

Yeah, doing our best is the goal. My diet unraveled a bit today when i had my binge-food-of-choice. I was just feeling so exhausted from this walk by the river with my neighbors. We saw a pair-bond of geese! They were very cautious of the dogs, perhaps the female is pregnant?

The walk was pretty frantic for me because my dog got out of her collar and i just slipped it back on and let her wander a bit more so as not to stress the collar. I was eager to get back to our dog-park and safety to tighten her collar.

The neighbors showed me a new route, not too challenging but we have to cross a major street with heavy traffic at two points and with my dog's collar being loose i actually CARRIED her.

But still, walking is good for me and i've been lax about it while i recovered from my insomnia, which reared it's ugly head again today. But i napped, so that was some consolation.

The only thing is i didn't feel any shame after the binge, no shame, guilt or remorse. Indeed i was so overjoyed to find my favorite kind in the little store i waggled them in triumph to my neighbor who came in after me.

So that's not Binge Eating Disorder (BED) behavior at all. Maybe i just have med-caused / COVID-exacerbated excess weight??? It's all so confusing!

I got these great shoes off the Internet, the site is Australian but the shipping point was Hong Kong, so who knows where they are from.

They're fantastic tho! They're made for wide feet and come with a high-tech squishy insole and provide much-needed padding for my poor aching feet. The padding on the heels is especially thick, which is a joy.

They're good looking too, black leather ballet flats with square toes. I remember you were a ballet dancer in your youth, you might like them. I even wear them inside to protect the soles of my feet from the hard floor.

I treat myself well!

I'm still keeping up with all the good diet stuff, whey protein powder in skim milk for breakfast with instant oatmeal and a fruit cup (when i run out of fresh fruit). Lunch was mac n cheese but bulked up with lots of good veggies. I've drank a couple liters of water today already!

Anyways, thanks for the support, i appreciate your attention.

Last edited by FooZe; May 19, 2021 at 01:59 PM.. Reason: Administrative edit to bring within guidelines
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
buddha1too

Thanks for this!
buddha1too