Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,440 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 21, 2021 at 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
Scarlet--that's interesting about your T always wearing long sleeves and covering up. My female ex-T would often wear sleeveless tops/dresses, relatively short skirts, and heels (and she was in her late 60s at the time), and I guess it never occurred to me that she should cover up more? Both ex-MC and current T often wear short-sleeve shirts in the summer (or current T will have on long sleeves, but his sleeves rolled up), and I never have thought of it as inappropriate. I just wear what I'm comfortable in, though nothing overly revealing. Like with teletherapy, even though I don't wear a bra sitting around the house, I always put on a bra for session (which...guess I need to do that in a minute, as session is in a few minutes). TMI alert, but I'm a D-cup--if I was smaller chested or wearing like a sweatshirt, I maybe wouldn't bother with a bra.
I almost always dress up anytime I'm with a professional. And I always shower before too. There was only one time I didn't care about my looks with L, and that was the day after my 2nd vaccine. I didn't brush my hair or wear anything nice. Thankfully it was telehealth because I didn't shower either! But that's just me and my preferences. It's more about my insecurities.

For Ts, all of mine always covered up and dressed professional. I guess I'm just used to that.

But if a T is going to dress a little more revealing, at least make sure you're appropriate for clients. Too short of skirt is not professional in my opinion.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight