Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,032 hugs
given
Default May 21, 2021 at 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheRainbow View Post
Mountaindeweed, I'm sorry I've taken so long to tell you this; I keep forgetting. But for the vertigo, don't try tipping your head back. It takes a skilled practioner to assess where the crystals are and then that determines how your head is moved to fix the problem. Physical therapists, some occupational therapists and maybe some chiropractors (???) are trained in this. I was once upon a time but it was so long ago I can't give more information than this.
Thanks. my mom had vertigo that landed her in the hospital for 5 days back in 2015. She had to get a physical therapist to help align the crystals. She was trying to help but I guess she didn’t know you needed to be trained in that. When she had me do it i immediately sat up again and almost puked everywhere.

My mom thinks she knows more then she really does.

The fans in my new house are just really getting to me for some reason. The shot is making it even worse. I hallucinated my blanket was moving the other day and my mom said it was just the fan making shadows. I have my small table one that doesn’t spin.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, bizi

Thanks for this!
bizi