View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
Smile May 22, 2021 at 12:49 PM

Thanks for posting this. In real life, I'm pretty-much a total recluse except for the fact that I'm still married (her accomplishment not mine.) I'm not on Facebook, or any of the other major social media for that matter. (Actually Facebook scares me.) Since my gender identity has been something I've struggled with my entire life, I've tried joining a couple of small transgender forum websites. But since I have chosen to remain within my "assigned gender at birth", as it is referred to, members on transgender websites have no real interest in me.

This is my second time on these forums (Psych Central / My Support Forums.) When I was here the first time I used to post my own threads. But when I came back for the second time, I stopped doing that for the most part and primarily replied to other members' threads. And, at this point, I don't really feel comfortable posting here with regard to my issues. (Plus I don't think most other MSF members would be much interested in the still unresolved mental health problems of an old goat like me.) So, nowadays, what I primarily find myself doing, here on MSF, is replying to threads in the Games forum as well as replying to other occasional threads, such as this one, that happen to catch my eye.
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, Breaking Dawn, cinnamonstick, Discombobulated, Fuzzybear, Open Eyes, TunedOut, Turtle_Rider, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, TishaBuv