View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,106 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 26, 2021 at 10:56 PM

I had a talk with one of the managers yesterday, but he's not the main manager. The other manager was traveling on business. They don't want me to resign. The three of us are tentatively going to talk either on Thursday or Friday. Well anyways, the talk I had yesterday went well, but we didn't come to a real answer. We'll see.

Yesterday, just before talking, I had a little work to do so I had put on some music that I like while I was working. I was playing a song called "Sure Gonna Miss Her" by Gary Lewis (that's Jerry's son). In a way I felt like some of the words to that song was appropriate for how I was feeling even though that song was about losing a girl because she wasn't treated right. The part of that song I can relate to were the words, "I took her love for granted" and "sure gonna miss her". I cried a little bit when I was playing that song. Because I feel like I've been taken for granted, but yet some of the people said that they will miss when if I leave.

Thanks to you all who have replied to me through this fairly difficult time for me. But I am weathering this thing pretty well.
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hvert, TunedOut, Turtle_Rider

Thanks for this!
TunedOut