View Single Post
Sunflower123
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2015
95k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 29, 2021 at 08:27 AM

The day finally arrived and my daughter is here! I was so happy to see her! She was tired from work and traveling so we had Mexican takeout, played cards, ordered graduation pictures and watched Speed which she thought was a great movie. Today we’ll go to the pool although it’s cloudy (it will be cold) and go to a niche chocolate shop. She will go to her Dad’s after that and I’ll see her again Memorial Day for the cookout. I told her for dinner I’d make her favorite: meatloaf, zucchini/squash/corn casserole and fruit salad with all kinds of fruit.

My brother’s problems are more serious than initially thought so Florida is definitely out. His primary care doctor’s nurse called yesterday and asked me to accompany him to future appointments including one Wednesday. I believe this to be because mom gets hysterical and has poor memory retention. I hope it doesn’t turn into a “too many cooks in the kitchen” type thing. His doctors and nurses first started calling me because they never could get in touch with my brother or mom and because I remain calm.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Hugs to all!

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, Anonymous45023, buddha1too, Nammu, Soupe du jour, VerMOZZica, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, ~Christina